AIR CHARTER SERVICE ARRANGES CHARTERS FOR COMPANIES AND THEIR EMPLOYEES
WHAT WE OFFER
ACS has extensive experience in moving key workers all over the world. Whether it’s a time-critical mission or a difficult-to-reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, we can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving, including:
Oil and gas, mining and pharmaceutical
Engineering and construction
Military, government and NGO
Sports and entertainment
WHY CHOOSE ACS?
Better Airport Access: Our charters can reach under-serviced locations, getting passengers closer to their final destination.
Branded Aircraft: Our Charter Concepts team can personalise all aspects of your charter.
Bespoke Schedule: Fly to your own timetable – whatever your requirements, we’ll tailor-make a charter that best suits you and your group.
Flight Representation: Our charter experts can assist on the ground and make sure every element of your charter runs smoothly.
Global Coverage: Spanning six continents, our international network of offices offers local knowledge on a global scale.
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS ACROSS UK & IRELAND?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Create your schedule: fly to your bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive closer to their final destination.
- Save time: avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines, reducing the time spent in transit.
- Brand your aircraft: our Charter Concepts team are able to brand all aspects of your charter experience.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best group charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making late changes to your charter.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7